2015년 6월 11일 목요일

[Tip] RC ESC / Motor

http://blog.naver.com/jos77/220379050080

ESC (Electronic Speed Controller) and motor are the most important parts of RC.

(And it's expensive)

As for beginner , we should check it's brushed / brushless.


(image from google)

Brushed motor : shaft is coil and it has brush for electric supply. Magnet is around the coil
Brushless motor : shaft is magnet and coil is around the magnet

Brushed motor for offroad and rock crawling.
Brushless motor for high speed.

I don't know more detail :)
First, I used brushless , and I'm using brushed for now but I can't feel the difference.

But important for beginner :

Brushed motor is 2 lines
Brushless motor is 3 lines

and ESC setting :

1) power on radio controller
2) power on ESC with setting button pressed - it will beep continuously
3) Stop state (do not touch controller) - press setting button - beep 1 time
4) Forward state (pull the trigger) - press setting button - beep 2 times
5) Backward state (push the trigger) - press setting button - beep 3times
6) power off all and power on again - complete


good RC and good information for everyone

댓글 없음: