2015년 6월 20일 토요일

[TIP] RC controller receiver binding

http://blog.naver.com/jos77/220379057525

Radio controller for RC is also important part (and expensive).




Few days ago ,  my RC controller range become very short, about 10 meter
(It was almost 100 meters or over)

By web searching , I found out it's my receiver problem.
So I changed only receiver with same manufacturer and do binding, and it works good.


(For FLYSKY product radio controller)

To do binding , binding pack is needed.



I don't have (or maybe I lost) it,  so I made it. 
It's simple. With any line terminal with same size (3-line) jack (just like servo line extension) , connect the left and the right line.  

1. Power off the controller / receiver 
2. Connect binding pack to receiver 3CH (maybe different for other model)
3. Power on the receiver
4. Power on the controller with "BIND" button pressed
5. Power off the controller / receiver , and pull out the binding pack 
6. Power on and test 


good RC and good information for everyone :)


댓글 없음: